Persuading Doc to let 3B be the Principal for a week

I am trying to persuade Doctor Mitzmacher to let me and my class be the Principal for a week.

Doc will know what it is like to be an OJCS student. It would let Doc have more time to relax and spend time with his family. It would give me and my class much more education than normal school.

Doc can know what it is like to be an OJCS student. He would be able to know how all the students feel when they are in their classrooms. Doc can learn some of the things that he may have forgotten over the years and he would learn lots more Science, Hebrew and French. Doc would be able to see if the desks are strong enough or the chairs are comfortable or the carpet is soft enough and if their smart boards work.    Doc would be able to make OJCS the best school ever.

It would let Doc have more time to relax and spend time with his family.  3B would deal with all the school problems. 3B would deal with All of the paperwork. 3B would go into all of the Doc’s meetings, and Doc would need to go home. We would do more paperwork while he gets to lie down, relax and spend time with his family. Doc would be ready to make good changes at OJCS after spending more time with his treasured wife and children.

It would give me and my class much more education than normal school. It would help us with our math. It would also help us with our reading and much more. When we’re doing all of the Paperwork And reading through all of the emails that would help us with our reading. The normal school would not involve reading long emails dealing with frustrating problems and also figuring out how to deal with all of those problems. 

When we are the principals for a week Mrs. Bennett will be helping us with understanding confusing emails or words that we don’t know yet. When we are the principles it will allow Doc to spend time with his family and treasured people because doc  Does not have to stay up late and work because he is a student. When we are the principles we will be able to prepare for when we are adults and get our jobs and it will just be us and no teacher. While we are doing all of The hard paperwork and stuff doc will be able to relax and for Doc  it would be like a week off. It would also help doc focus on his work when he gets back because doc would not be so  busy and so stressed Because he has taken a week off of hard work.I hope that doc might contemplate letting us be the principals for a week or even just a day or two.