Laser Tag

How I got it 

My  duodah Got a laser tag game for me, my brother, and my sister and my Mom and dad. 

I got it as a Hanukkah gift but since she only came over for a day and we won’t be able to see her any other time she brought it with her as an early Hanukkah gift.

When we first saw it only one of the lasers had batteries in it and it had a little hole in the package inside of a plastic cover that you can see what the lasers Can do. but we didn’t know that only one had batteries. So only when we went over to see each box Closer  Up and we opened it and noticed that the other ones weren’t turning on. Then we looked at the instructions and it turns out that they need you to put in a battery pack that comes with batteries for the laser tag game.

How it works 

The laser tag game has special guns that shoot a light or an electric shock onto a Target that is on each person’s chest.

If you get hit by one of the lasers on the chest you either have to wait one minute of not being able to shoot anyone and no one being able to shoot you so basically being out or you can restart your laser gun. If other people who have the same type of awesome laser tag game from the same Shaw are able to use their ears and play too but if they aren’t the same type it wouldn’t work to shoot. They wouldn’t be able to play.

How to get on different teams 

You can be on Any team. red team blue team Orange team yellow team and every other colour in the rainbow including different shades of the colours. So that is how you get to your different teams.

The pack comes with four guns and you can change the colours on the   electric Target that is on your chest. How do you do it? Is by flicking a switch that can turn it off on to the red team, the Blue Team and then the last riddle. That shows you what colours they are is half of red and half of blue which means that if you put it there you have all the other colours that you can get . There is a little switch that turns around when you go on to the half red half blue do tSo you can change the colour to any colour in the rainbow .

What happens if you get hit 

When you get hit by a laser you need to get hit twice in order for your Target To turn to a different color . if your target turns to a different color that means that you are soon going to be out the target will turn yellow if you get hit twice if you get hit twice again your target will turn red. and you will be out and incapable to shoot anyone for a minute.

And whoever Is still in the game is officially the winner of that  round. but if you get hit you can also tell everyone else that is playing that you need to restart the game but that’s only if you and someone else gets hit and there’s only one or two people still in and will restart the game .

How to shoot and not get shot 

As long as you are 9 metres away from the other players you can still Laser them if you are farther away you can’t Laser them. This game can be played outside with obstacles or in a special room with walls.

When you’re in the middle of a game after one minute of being on one of the teams you can’t switch teams so that you can’t get hit by that person because the Target on your chest Sinx into that team until you restart your target. 

3 thoughts on “Laser Tag”

1. Hi Lazer,
    I really like lazer tag and your blog post.
    Who were you teamed up with?
    When I played lazer tag I was teamed up with my cousin yosayf and we won we were in a closet.
    Have a good day!
    Phoebe14

2. This is so cool! Sounds like you are really enjoying laser tag with your family. Thanks for sharing!